Do POP rooms have a window which can be decorated?

Mom+4

<font color=teal>Saved from the loony bin by the T
I'm trying to finalize our packing plans, and would like to know if POP has a window in the room which I could decorate with Christmas clings, lights, or something. I think my kids would really get a kick out of having decorations like at home. We'll be there from 12/19 - 12/26. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

TIA

All the resort rooms have a window, I've seen people decorate with stuffed animals, etc., but I don't know about lights with the fire codes. I don't see why you couldn't use the clingy things though, for sure.

When we were at POP in Oct I saw Halloween lights in the windows for decoration so Christmas lights can certainly be used. I absolutely loved the decor. I have never thought to do this, but it is a fantastic idea. Have fun!! :cheer2:

My window decorations are all packed for POP on the 2nd of Dec. I use lights and mount them on the glass with suction cup hooks. The ones I use you push on then flip up the plastic hook to create more vacuum. Never had any come off. Also the nearest outlet is over on the side wall so you need to bring an extension cord. I use a small plug in wall timer set for around dark so if it is late (usually) when I get back I can find my room easily.

Another thing you might to add your window is a DIS sign with your DISname.

What a great idea! Lights and window cling will really give the room a nice holiday feel. A few more items to pack!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter