Do not smell the flowers!!!

Oh now I see why the ladies room line is always so long everywhere. Boys and men just go to a near by brush. I'm jealous. Lol
Camping!!! When we used to camp, I would grab the flashlight and wander through the campground looking for the restrooms and hope that no weirdos were around. DH in contrast didn't go far... :crazy2:

I don't know why everyone else gets to see this all the time and I don't.

I'm missing out.

^^^ Did you really want to see that?

"Smell the flowers at your own peril." Now that's funny. :rotfl2:

That is ridiculous, we have witnessed a lot of diaper changes(including in a shared row on Ellen's Energy Adventure), but I have never seen anyone pee in the bushes.

That is understandable tho.. that is a REALLY long ride and depending on the age of the child you can't always help it.. And would you rather set there smelling baby poop or have them change it really quick, put it in a zip lock and in a baby bag? I personally would change before getting on the ride but thing happen.

That's way gross. I've seen a boy peeing at the docks in Magic Kingdom to go to Fort Wilderness, he didn't seem to care and his parents were oblivious. I've also seen a parent take out a toddler potty at the turnstiles for their kid to use, gross. And last year a little girl peed all over the gates before going on Everest, luckily the cast member noticed and woldn't let her board because she was all wet, the thing is she was doing th peepee dance for awhile but her parents were oblivious to it. Plus I've seen people changing diapers in every possible place imaginable from rides to retaurants to benches, no privacy for that kid I guess.

Some people are just gross and don't care.

That is awful. i think it would have been easier to have asked a CM if they could leave and then come back through another line or something then wait all that time and then be told that they can't go on the ride.

In February, I saw a woman changing a baby on a dinner table at a Disney restaurant without a pad or anything between the baby's poop-splattered butt and the table. That turned my stomach. When my kids were in diapers a few years ago, we would have always gone to the changing table in the bathroom or found a spot of grass far away from people if we were rushed.

In other news....
This isn't a Disney story, but here is another story....I was running a trail race the other day and rounded a corner to see a bare butt looking back at me. It was a woman about to squat to pee. I realize it was the woods, and when you gotta go you gotta go, but I figured she would have wandered off a bit further.

Yuck.. We were like that too when my nephew ws little. If we couldn't make it to the changing table then I have a blanket to try to hide what I could and found somewhere quite to go. Taht is to funny about your run tho.

I leave in a few days for F & G :) After reading this I will make sure to keep a safe distance between myself and any bushes/flowers EWW

Another place to be carefull is on Tom Saywers island, on 2 seperate trips we found "code browns' in that little shack. The first time DH almost stepped in it! :sick: We discretely reported it to the CM and he didn't seem surprised. On our last trip we joked about it "saying should we check for Pooh? and sure enough there was a new pile in darn near the same spot! DH now calls it "Pooh's Island"

That is just WRONG! YUCK!

Eeeeewwwwwwwww!!! :scared: :crazy2:

As for the grown man who relieved himself in the trash can, he needs to be locked up! :eek:

VERY true.. that should NOT be tolorated!

I am guilty:blush:of having a bush pee-er...

We were at POFQ when my sons had just turned 4. I had just taken one out of the pool, and was helping the other take off his life jacket. I heard a man laughing behind me and turned around to see my son with his trunks down, peeing in the bushes...:scared1: I yanked his trunks up mid stream (I think I scared him pee-less) and said "DO NOT EVER DO THAT!!" The man who saw it happening said "hey-at least he didn't go in the pool, like everyone else does!"

So-there is a story from the other side of the evil bush peeing fence!;)
\
:rotfl: That is cute. And he is right atleast it wasn't in the pool!

People scare me sometimes... :sad2:

you and be both

I've seen a grown man peeing in a trash can at the Terrace Noodle Station. So it's not just kids.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lmao:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:rotfl2:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:rotfl: this is hilarious.

but must admit all this peeing going on they may need to start hiding toilet pucks in all the gardens :goodvibes

When my now 15 year old son was about 18-19 months old he was potty trained. He was a premie and quite tiny still but loved to be a big boy. At about 20 months we were at an out door country fair with kids games and amusement rides. I'm youngest son was about 8-9? months old and in a back pack. I had my "big boy by the hand and he said he needed to use the potty.

I SAID****** " O Kay " And looked around "I'll find you one"

All he heard was okay and dropped his itty bitty shorts and pee'd. While standing in line for a bounce house.:eek:

I could have died. He pee'd into a woman's giant purse. Nice purse. Full purse.:eek:

My stunned husband grabbed my son, took me by the hand and we ran out of that cow pasture never ever to return again. I so wanted to crawl into a hole and well stay there... Funny now but horrid then! :laughing:

Makes you wonder what the parents are thinking allowing their children to go in public :scared1:

When my now 15 year old son was about 18-19 months old he was potty trained. He was a premie and quite tiny still but loved to be a big boy. At about 20 months we were at an out door country fair with kids games and amusement rides. I'm youngest son was about 8-9? months old and in a back pack. I had my "big boy by the hand and he said he needed to use the potty.

I SAID****** " O Kay " And looked around "I'll find you one"

All he heard was okay and dropped his itty bitty shorts and pee'd. While standing in line for a bounce house.:eek:

I could have died. He pee'd into a woman's giant purse. Nice purse. Full purse.:eek:

My stunned husband grabbed my son, took me by the hand and we ran out of that cow pasture never ever to return again. I so wanted to crawl into a hole and well stay there... Funny now but horrid then! :laughing:

:lmao: :lmao:

How the heck does that get to happen?! :scared1: You can't even get alcohol in the MK - to blame or to use as an escape from the awful sight!

Have you ever been to MK in the A.M. for EMH's and you take the back way to tomorrowland that cuts near the Terrace Noodle Station. It's usually roped off until about 11:30 am and opens for lunch. Well, they have trashcans near the opening for the lines and the man was standing there...oblivious to everyone around him. I don't believe CM's are around that area when everyone is rushing to the second rope drop for Tomorrowland. But I stopped a little before the opening to TNS to wait for my parents, whom were using canes in december at Disney, and while waiting I look around, check my phone and whatnot and as I turn around...I see him..standing there..peeing.

The bad part about it was that he zipped up, and finagled his way back into the rush and waved at a family down near the rope. I was disgusted.. mainly because he had the audacity to pee in a trashcan, when the bathrooms aren't even 10 feet from where he peed.

I am being perfectly serious here, but I once walked into a men's room at WDW and saw a man drinking his own urine from his own hands. And believe me, I wasn't trying to watch.

Even the ones who make it to the restroom sometimes manage to get it wrong.

I am being perfectly serious here, but I once walked into a men's room at WDW and saw a man drinking his own urine from his own hands. And believe me, I wasn't trying to watch.

That had to be the worst

:eek: I so did not need to know this...

Why??? :eek:

And there are seriously bathrooms EVERYWHERE in disney. There are bathrooms at the end of the ride, in between gift shops, in restaurants.... parents are being totally neglectful to their child if they'd rather stay in line than take their child to the bathroom.

Some people are just sickening. No manners, rude, just plain nasty. Not ony at WDW, but everywhere else. Just stupid people plain and simple.:mad:

Oh god, now I'm sitting here feeling terrible!!!! My DH was changing my DS on the changing table in one of the bathrooms at DHS and someone came by and set off the automatic paper towel dispenser that was located right above my son's head. He was 20 months old and this scared him so much that he screamed his head off and still has a fear of those paper towel holders. Bottom line was that for that one change (DS wanted OUT of there as soon as that happened), we had to change him in his stroller (one of those big Graco ones). It wasn't poop, thank goodness, and we are very very fast at changing and I can't even imagine anyone seeing what we were doing.

Another time, DS's diaper leaked just as the Little Mermaid attraction started. We were in the middle of the row, show starting and DS starts crying, naturally, because now his shorts are all wet. So DH and I discreetly and quickly pull off the diaper and shorts, put on a new one and new clothes, pack away the others in our ziplocs in our diaper bag and everyone around us is none the wiser. Would you rather have had me make everyone in the row get up and leave to do the change, or let my son disrupt the show by crying? Just wondering if what I did was really that wrong? I feel really bad now thinking that I've offended you.

Please don't think that it's ok to change a diaper on a table or anything like that or that we do this regularly. And I CERTAINLY don't think it's okay for ANYONE to just relieve themselves in public regardless of age.

The potty training issue is one reason we are waiting until after we return from this trip to start potty training for our son, actually. I can't imagine not leaving a line to go to the potty and rather than deal with that possibility over and over, we're just choosing not to go to WDW during potty training time. Luckily, we can arrange our trips that way.

Ewwww! I once saw a child pee into a cup while on the monorail.. That was bizarre too. Geez People!!! Just take your kids to the bathroom! :rotfl:

The potty training issue is one reason we are waiting until after we return from this trip to start potty training for our son, actually. I can't imagine not leaving a line to go to the potty and rather than deal with that possibility over and over, we're just choosing not to go to WDW during potty training time. Luckily, we can arrange our trips that way.

I potty trained my youngest at Disney World due to the fact that vacations were the only time I had a whole week to be with her every minute of the day. We were there in the off season, when there used to be an off season. No lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter