• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do not smell the flowers!!!

Maybe they were from a different country? When we lived in Germany, people would pull off to the side of the road and pee in front of "God and Everybody". I remember going on a bus tour, and they stopped at a "Rest stop" and some men got out of the bus and just lined up right outside the bus and started peeing like it was nobody's business. :laughing: To say I was shocked is an understatement. However, when in Rome.... my son was 2-4 (and just getting potty-trained) when we lived there, so when we went on trips and he had to go pee, we'd just pull over anywhere available and let him go. When we got back stateside, I took him to a pool in our complex and a lady goes "Uh, excuse me, is that your son peeing in the bushes over there?" (he was 5 then)

I was soooooooo embarrassed!!!! We forgot to teach him proper USA "pee" etiquette! :rotfl:

Anyway, just a thought!! Though I'd think even people from different countries would know better than peeing on Disney Magic!!

Eeeeewwwwwwwww!!! :scared: :crazy2:

As for the grown man who relieved himself in the trash can, he needs to be locked up! :eek:

This is the product of people not allowing others to return to the line after a pee break, because they consider it "line jumping"!!!

:scared1:

OP also said the kid turned around and zipped up his pants...maybe he merely left his fly open....:goodvibes

I am guilty:blush:of having a bush pee-er...

We were at POFQ when my sons had just turned 4. I had just taken one out of the pool, and was helping the other take off his life jacket. I heard a man laughing behind me and turned around to see my son with his trunks down, peeing in the bushes...:scared1: I yanked his trunks up mid stream (I think I scared him pee-less) and said "DO NOT EVER DO THAT!!" The man who saw it happening said "hey-at least he didn't go in the pool, like everyone else does!"

So-there is a story from the other side of the evil bush peeing fence!;)

We stopped to use the bathroom in Animal Kingdom on our way out (this must have been in December) and DH stayed out with DD1 and DD2 while I went in. I came out and there was a little boy maybe 6 years old standing there alone. I was watching him spin around the little tree there and wondering where his parents were.

DH came out of the bathroom and I looked at the little boy and then at DH with that look. DH shrugged but then looked shocked. So I looked over and the little boy was peeing on the tree. Right there. Outside the bathroom door.

No parent to stop him because there was no parent around. We hung around a little while longer but the parent never came back. The kid didn't seem scared....but.... it was weird and I didn't want to be that creepy couple staring at the kid with no parent when the parents DID show back up. Strange.

I have been to Disney a gazillion times and never once seen anyone peeing in public.

I don't know why everyone else gets to see this all the time and I don't.

I'm missing out.

I'm also missing out on "Lights, Motor, Action" but that's because I don't want to see it.

I wonder how many people never see the horrid stuff others do and skip stuff entirely simply because they don't want to see it. But, whatever.

I've never got to see anyone peeing in the bushes or in a trashcan either. I've also never seen anyone changing a diaper on a table. Or seen anyone being thrown out of the pool for pool hoping. Or trying to use a mug from the previous year. I've never even seen anyone have a really good meltdown at Disney.

kaligal, I miss out on the fun too.

I've seen plenty of melt downs but I've never seen anyone using the bathroom in public or using restaurant furniture to change diapers. I don't doubt that it happens though so I'm very grateful!

these are the same type of people who won't pay for "swim diapers" for their little ones. then when they "poo" in the pool and the whole pool is closed down to all the resort guests for 45 minutes, shrug it off and laugh, saying, "hey, he's just a little boy".

Oh now I see why the ladies room line is always so long everywhere. Boys and men just go to a near by brush. I'm jealous. Lol

Oh now I see why the ladies room line is always so long everywhere. Boys and men just go to a near by brush. I'm jealous. Lol

why do you think neighbors of taverns get upset? (and I'm a bartender) men think they don't have to wait or stand in line, cause it's so easy for them to do otherwise. (and I am still angry at Adam Sandler for encouraging this in his movie "big daddy" (even though I liked the movie, otherwise)
for some reason, men think it's "cool" to teach their boys to "make yellow snow", etc.
but dads, driving to disney, belittle us ladies if they have to pull into a rest stop for us ladies to go! :lmao: (by the time I get to disney, I'm PARCHED! I don't DARE sip out of a juice box!:rotfl:).. ("I was making such good time!.. I told you, we stop when the tank is almost on empty!"). oops, I guess that belongs on the "driving to disney "thread!

(by the time I get to disney, I'm PARCHED! I don't DARE sip out of a juice box!:rotfl:).. ("I was making such good time!.. I told you, we stop when the tank is almost on empty!").

I know a man that would not let his family have anything to drink all day, on car trips just for that reason. They weren't stopping.

these are the same type of people who won't pay for "swim diapers" for their little ones. then when they "poo" in the pool and the whole pool is closed down to all the resort guests for 45 minutes, shrug it off and laugh, saying, "hey, he's just a little boy".

I am curious about the swim diapers and how much they REALLY keep outta the pool. :scared1:

I've seen a grown man peeing in a trash can at the Terrace Noodle Station. So it's not just kids.

How the heck does that get to happen?! :scared1: You can't even get alcohol in the MK - to blame or to use as an escape from the awful sight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter