Do not smell the flowers!!!

bemery1963

Earning My Ears
Just back from Disney World on Sunday.

We had a wonderful time.

However when we were standing in line for Splash Mountain there was a woman standing by the Chip and Dale house and her son who was around the age of seven was standing beside her. I figured they were trying to listen to what Chip and Dale were saying so I pointed them out to my daughter and her friend telling them to listen to it when we get to that point in line. So imagine my surprise when I saw the little boy turn around and zip up his pants!! He was peeing in the flowers!! The bathrooms were not even 100 yards away and this woman had her kid pee in the flowers. Now this time of year there is not a great amount of foilage so I am sure the people standing in line on the other side of the boy got quite a sight.

Then the next day we were walking through Disney Hollywood Studios by the Little Mermaid show and you guessed it. Right there with his pants down to his ankles was a boy around 7 years old peeing in the bushes and on the wall of the building. His family was taking a break sitting on the benches, they weren't even in line. I told his father who was standing next to him that Disney does have restrooms available.

I could not believe it. We are not talking little kids here. They certainly could have made it to the bathrooms.

So smell the flowers at your own peril.

I have been to Disney a gazillion times and never once seen anyone peeing in public.

I don't know why everyone else gets to see this all the time and I don't.

I'm missing out.

I'm also missing out on "Lights, Motor, Action" but that's because I don't want to see it.

I wonder how many people never see the horrid stuff others do and skip stuff entirely simply because they don't want to see it. But, whatever.

More importantly, WHAT is the Chip and Dale house?

More importantly, WHAT is the Chip and Dale house?

When you are going through the horrendous line for splash mountain during peak season there is a little house that looks kind of like a bird house on a pole. If you stand close enough to it you can hear who I am assuming are chip and dale talking to each other. it could be some other characters talking to each other. Since it does not have a name on it I could be wrong in my assumption that it was Chip and Dale.

I have been to Disney a gazillion times and never once seen anyone peeing in public.

I don't know why everyone else gets to see this all the time and I don't.

I'm missing out.

I'm also missing out on "Lights, Motor, Action" but that's because I don't want to see it.

I wonder how many people never see the horrid stuff others do and skip stuff entirely simply because they don't want to see it. But, whatever.

I havn't seen somebody peeing on the flowers or bushes, but I have seen somebody changing a kids diaper on the backless chairs inside El Pirata Y El Perico.

Sorry, but that is just trashy behavior which should not be happening in public. :eek: That is just disgusting and rude. This family needs to be taught manners aka common sense.

I've seen a grown man peeing in a trash can at the Terrace Noodle Station. So it's not just kids.

UGGGG. This is totally ridiculous. There are so many bathrooms around. This should not happen. What is wrong with these parents. Are they just giving up?? I wonder if they want all the neighbors to come pee in their yard.

Remember: if it's something you can get arrested for doing in public, you probably shouldn't be doing it at Disney either!!! :thumbsup2

So gross. We've seen NUMEROUS different children peeing in public-from little boys to big boys. Also seen poopy diapers being changed outside Test Track which is also right by the bathrooms. So gross. People have no shame.

I cannot count the number of places my family has urinated in disney. KIDDING!! DO*NOT*FLAME*:rolleyes1

That staggers me that people allow or even encourage their kids to do that. I'm going to have to remind my upcoming group of 27 to not urinate in public...with 27 we could probably fill the entire Splash Mountain. :lmao:

Etiquette has left the building and crassness (sp?) has taken it's place.

That is ridiculous, we have witnessed a lot of diaper changes(including in a shared row on Ellen's Energy Adventure), but I have never seen anyone pee in the bushes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter