Do Not Miss Restaurants

KPtoys

Life is a perpetual vacation
I know there are posts on this im sure, sorry

What places do you recommend not missing at WDW? Breakfast/lunch/dinner/$$/chacters or no. Im trying to make sure I get the best. TIA!

Our favorite places to dine our California Grill, Jiko, Boma, Le Cellier, O'Hanas, Chef de'France, 50's Primetime & The Brown Derby. We also enjoy Peco's Bills & Sci Fi for lunch. Our favorite place for breakfast is Kona Cafe.

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Our fav's:

Cali Grill, Citrico's, Brown Derby, 50's Prime Time (lunch), victoria & Albert's,
Kona Cafe (breakfast for Press Pots).

Oh Yeah forgot to add Pecos Bills for lunch...the salad there is really good! We eat lunch there whenever we are in MK.

Oh gosh, there are so many. My absolute favorite is Liberty Tree Tavern (I love Thanksgiving food), but other old stand-by's are Le Cellier, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Ohana, Chef Mickey's and 50's Prime Time. For breakfast, definitely Crystal Palace or the one at the Yacht and Beach Club.

These are our favorites: Crystal Palace for breakfast, Boma's (we just loved the many different types of foods), Beaches and Cream for the ice-cream esp. the No Way Jose. Mexico at Epcot (although it's gotten mixed reviews here). We liked Ohana's Ok. And we liked Chef Mickeys Ok.

But here is what we haven't tried yet that we plan to do next time.... Le Cellier, California Grill, Brown Derby , Sci Fi, and many, many others.....

:dog2: We'll be going from November 6th-18th,and will be eating at all our faves:Liberty Tree Tavern,Boma ,Akershus Norwegian buffet (lunch),China's Lotus Blossom Cafe,and we'll be sampling lots of fare at the Food and Wine Festival.
Have a fabulous trip,wherever you eat! :banana:

spoodles and YSH oh and leceilliar :cheer2:

I should add, that so far, our favorite character dinner is 1900 Park Fair and breakfast, Chef Mickey

There are so many amazing restaurants at Disney! Our favorites are Chef Mickey's, Ohana, Cinderella's Royal Table, Kona Cafe, and Whispering Canyon Cafe. I also really recommend looking into the dining plan if you are staying at a Disney property--it is excellent value and it is nice to know all of your dining costs up front. Have fun!

For us, we love Pecos Bill's, R & C, Electric Umbrella, Kona's Coffee bar & Backlot Express. We have plans to check out, Chef Mickey's for breakfast, 'Ohanas for breakfast, Raglan Road, The Plaza, and LTT. I think that this is a highly subjective question. Taste buds vary. Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter