Do Male Disney Fanactics Exist?

I've gotten better answers with questions like:

What did you talk about in Science (or Math, Latin, pick your subject) today?

What was your favorite part of the day (besides lunch)?

What was the least favorite part of the day (besides the opening bell)?

:)

Those are all good, the point is simply to put out a question that can't be answered in a single word or fraze.....

Thanks for all the suggestions. It isnt really that bad LOL He doesnt like to talk about school alot. The one good thing is he is enjoying it much more than high school. I was amazed when I actually saw him doing homework!

John

My daughter gives the same answers John. Your conversations with your son sounds a lot like ours. My son is a different story, he has so much to tell me when I pick him up from school. Most of the time I don't even have to ask.

Sugar Land but not much sweet around here since they closed the old Sugar Mill![/QUOTE]

Well, now there is yourself of course. So how do you like Texas after 6 years and all?

Thanks for all the suggestions. It isnt really that bad LOL He doesnt like to talk about school alot. The one good thing is he is enjoying it much more than high school. I was amazed when I actually saw him doing homework!

John

Ha!ha! I think that every teenager is the same. But actually with my niece which is 7 years old, I have to do the same thing if I want answers other than Yes or No.
ha!ha! With my nephew it's a different story, he is 11 years old but he is extremely extraverted. MasterMason, you are absolutely right you have to ask them a question that has to be answered with a complete phrase.

John,

Don't ask questions that can be answered with a single word. Instead of Did you do anything exciting.... it should be What did you do? Instead of are you enjoying it.... it should be what are you enjoying about it?

Ask open ended questions if you want to get responses. :) Brought to you by your friendly neigborhood management training.

You always seem to know what to say... I like that ha! ha! Always full of positive replies!!!

Passions...were did you go:confused3 last time we talked you were goin to wear your little red riding hood outfit..and like duran duran said..im hungry like the wolf:rotfl2:

dizmom,

How are you and your family fairing in the storm??

MM,
We just have ALOT of rain. They said by the time it is done with there could 6 inches in the area. Luckily it hasn't been a constant down poor.....my poor car wouldn't have been able to handle deep water.

Thanks for asking,
Danielle

MM,
We just have ALOT of rain. They said by the time it is done with there could 6 inches in the area. Luckily it hasn't been a constant down poor.....my poor car wouldn't have been able to handle deep water.

Thanks for asking,
Danielle

72 and sunny here tomorrow...

:rolleyes1

My wife and I "disgussed" our hornymoon plans in " 95". She was the winner and we go WDW and stay at POFQ.

She had no idea...

Youupiiii it's Friday tomorrow.... hope you all have a great week-end! Have fun everyone!

Youupiiii it's Friday tomorrow.... hope you all have a great week-end! Have fun everyone!

Well, I'm helping a friend move tomorrow and then Sat. is FOOTBALL! Big-time game for us in the UofL vs. UK rivalry. :)

Going to be awesome weather! (But I still wish I was in Disney...)

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Well mine is going to be a quiet one.. dr says I have bronchitis.. ughhh.. here we go start of the year!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter