1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Do I want a odd or even numbered room? CR

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by tracisup, May 25, 2013.

1. tracisup

tracisup Traci

I am in the middle of my online check in.

We are staying at the CR - Tower - Bay Lake View

I am being asked to select my room requests. There are 4 things I can pick and one is 'odd numbered room'

Do any of you know the benefits of that?

Thanks!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. kmb584

kmb584 DIS Veteran

The odd numbered rooms at CR have beds that face MK.

4. kappyfamily

kappyfamily DIS Veteran

Loved BLT! We asked for a room inside of the C. Since BLT is shaped like a c, the rooms in the very inside of it are the largest. We got a two bedroom that was at the dead center of it. We were "told" that it was one of the largest rooms there. So if that is important, you can ask for that, I did it at check in and they switched it no problem! Have fun, it's amazing.

5. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

I think the odd or even is for BLT. At BLT, odd numbers are on the outside of the "C". If you have a Contemporary Tower Bay Lake view, then that is the side of the hall you will be on.

6. chasgoose

chasgoose Mouseketeer

Basically it doesn't really matter for CR Tower Bay Lake View rooms. Each side of the CR tower has both odd and even numbered rooms. If you book an MK view room, the odd numbered rooms are set up so you can see the MK as you lie in bed. On the Bay Lake side, there's not much difference in that regard so I wouldn't stress about it.

7. sharadoc

sharadoc Visiting Disney World since 1986, happily driving

Yes! Which means you can lie in bed with the curtains open and see MK Wishes, or fall asleep to the view of the castle (stays lit all night), or wake up to the daytime view of MK. It's lovely!

8. DisneyDorx

DisneyDorx Welcome to the Dork Side!!!

Ask for room number 237. If a man named Johnny, knocks on the door, don't answer it!