• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do I need a carseat?

BusymomX3

Earning My Ears
Do I need to take a carseat with me? I don't want to take one on the flight with me! I have an 18 month old! I am not sure if I will be needing it anyware else, like on the way from our hotel to the port? Any suggestions out there?

TIA!

Not sure how you are getting around once you are in Orlando. If you have a rental car you can rent a carseat with it. Towncar services also have carseats. I think the booster is free but you might have to pay for the carseat as I don't think your child is old enough for a booster. When we went with DS the first time we used a car seat from the towncar service. What I didn't like is that it was installed while we were at the airport and I wasn't comfortable that it was in tight enough. This is not an issue with a booster as you just use the regular car seatbelts, but if you are still using the 5 point harness then you might want to consider bringing your own and making sure you are satisfied with the way it is installed. Good luck - it does get easier when they get a bit older and don't need so much 'stuff' :goodvibes .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter