Do I have to request cribs and/or bedrails ahead of time?

3littlecuties

DIS Veteran
Or do I just tell them at check in? We will definitely need one crib and maybe a second crib or maybe bedrails. Yet to be determined.

It doesn't hurt to add the request to your reservation and then mention it again at check in. In my experience it's about 50/50 as to whether it will already be in your room when you arrive (if you've requested it in advance on your reservation). Not sure where you are staying, but keep in mind that "crib" generally means "pack 'n play/play yard". Not many resorts have real cribs anymore. If you need a real one, you can guarantee yourself one by renting from A Baby's Best Friend or Orlando Crib Rentals.

Have a great trip!

It doesn't hurt to add the request to your reservation and then mention it again at check in. In my experience it's about 50/50 as to whether it will already be in your room when you arrive (if you've requested it in advance on your reservation). Not sure where you are staying, but keep in mind that "crib" generally means "pack 'n play/play yard". Not many resorts have real cribs anymore. If you need a real one, you can guarantee yourself one by renting from A Baby's Best Friend or Orlando Crib Rentals.

Have a great trip!

Yes...I just meant PNP. Sorry! I was using crib/PNP interchangably.

Thanks for the info!

We got a pack n play and bed rails when we got to our room, just called housekeeping. You can also ask for a small stepstool which can help at the sink, potty, or climbing onto the bed.

I am so excited this year to need a pack n play in my room. I think we are going to bring our own though as we are doing some travel before hand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter