• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do I have to move rooms?

ss0414

Mouseketeer
I rented points from member 1 for 12/18-12/20. I just secured a reservation from member 2 for 12/17. Do I have to switch rooms if both ressies are for a BWV studio, preferred view? And, is a BW view considered a preferred view? Not to be confusing, but 1 is under a BW view and 1 is a preferred view. Are they the same? Thanks.

BW views can be the same as preferred, but that is not always the case. BW is a separate booking category at BW, other preferred views include pool or garden view. So these reservations may not be able to be linked, and you may have to move. Call the person you rented the 12/17 night from and have them contact Member Services with the other reservation number to see if it is possible to link them.

You have two different views and they shouldn't be in the same room. You'd either have to give up your BW view studio or expect someone else who reserved the BW view studio to give up theirs to keep you from having to move.

Do you think it would be possible to give up a BW view and replace with a preferred for 1 night?
In other words, when the member I rented points from states a BW view is available, does that mean that he could say, no thanks, just make it a preferred?
Thanks,

Do you think it would be possible to give up a BW view and replace with a preferred for 1 night?
In other words, when the member I rented points from states a BW view is available, does that mean that he could say, no thanks, just make it a preferred?
Thanks,

I would contact the person you rented that one night from, they can contact Member Services and see if a prefered non-BW view is available. Also have them ask about linking the reservations, so you won't have to move.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter