Do I have this right? Height Restrictions?

One of the funniest memories I have of WDW is measuring my son for Mission Space. He was so looking forward to riding but I knew- or at least I thought I knew - that he was not tall enough. I can't remember the details. Either the height requirement was lowered or I may have confused the requirement with another attraction, but as we approached the measuring station with the metal height indicator, I was in a conversation with my BIL. I was "helping" (ok maybe pushing a little) my son along to stand in the right spot with my speech of "oh buddy you just missed it" ready to go when suddenly I hear a loud bang. I look down and there is my son holding his forehead as he had just smacked it right into the height indicator. He looked up at me rubbing his forehead and said "I hope that at least means I get to go on the ride". I said "sure does pal .... don't tell your mother what just happened"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter