Do I have single park or park to park tickets?

Shasta

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Back in 2010, I bought tickets through Dreams Unlimited. It was a great deal, buy a two day and get the next 5 consecutive days free, making them 7 day tickets. So for $99, you could go a week! What a deal! I am looking at them now and can't see it stated if these tickets allow us to go to more than one park a day. The receipt lists these as:

2-Park Unlimited Adult 2-Day Advance

I have three tickets and we are bringing my dd's friend. We need to buy a matching ticket for her. Any help would be appreciated.

Additionally, I see nothing over 4 day tickets for sale. Is this the max number of days you can purchase?

Thank you, I've been out of the loop a while and my knowledge is rusty.

if you need 4 days in the park, your passes can be converted to the power pass more than likely.

send an email to guest services so you can receive the official info on how they are handling those older tickets you have.

UO doesnt have any 7 day 2 park passes anymore.

i had to do an exchange at gs for my son last year when he had the 7 day 2 park pass.
the older pass wouldn't work at the ticket gate, no longer were in the system.

if your receipt states 2 park unlimited pass, that means both parks for ticket usage.

Ok, to be clear, my tickets won't be honored as what they are?

Since I can only buy 4 day tickets for the friend, I think we will only spend 4 days in the parks. I guess I'll email to ask if ours can be converted to 4 day Park to Parks.

I guess I was thinking this whole time that it would be like Disney where they never expire if unused.

Ok, to be clear, my tickets won't be honored as what they are?

Since I can only buy 4 day tickets for the friend, I think we will only spend 4 days in the parks. I guess I'll email to ask if ours can be converted to 4 day Park to Parks.

I guess I was thinking this whole time that it would be like Disney where they never expire if unused.

they never expire.
mine have an expiration date of 2030 which is like never expiring......lol

check with guest services to exchange the 7 day ptp for a power pass.
i tried last year to have my son use that pass but the system could not read it.

guest services was very helpful and reissued the tickets to him that were valid for the ptp.
it was a simple procedure and there have been others that have done the same thing with the 7 day passes.
i think the entire process took less than 4 minutes, maybe less.

about disney, i had to spend almost an hour with guest services in october to exchange passes.
i had bought 3 sets of non expiring hoppers of 10 days each back in 2006.

i had a package in october but brought along my 10 day NE hoppers from 2006 with me.

i had called disney in sept and was transferred to IT and told by them with the new system at disney for tickets, those hoppers would not register to get into the parks.
(i had the package tickets on my magic band so i had no issue for park entrance on the past trip.)
i would have to exchange them for different passes that had the codes which the present/new system could read when entering thru the turnstile.

while on my october trip, i went to guest services as IT instructed me.
had to give gs each pass and then was reissued 3 new passes.
they are the hard plastic credit card type of passes.

they could not be combined for all the days so i had to have 3 separate cards made.
the CM at gs had to call a supervisor to do the work.
all the peeps were nice but it took a long time to go thru the same steps each time for each of the passes.
now i am all set for my next trip in september for park tickets.

believe me, the time it will take you to convert the UO 7 day ptp passes for uo that you have, will be a breeze.

Very nice Mcraven! I fell much better, thank you!

You can buy a 14 day ticket for the friend. You aren't limited to a 4 day. The 14 day unlimited is actually cheaper than the 4 day park to park.

https://www.undercovertourist.com/orlando/universal-orlando-resort/#tickets

I used your first link and couldn't' find it and now again can't find any mention of that Promotion. I'm sorry to be so thick about this. I see only 4 day tickets sold and only 2 day tickets that mention a single additional free day.

I am on the UO site and see annual Power Passes are $215. is it less than that? I'm very interested, just can't find it.

On the undercover tourist site it's the last one on the "park to park" tickets. The ticket doesn't come with any free days. It's just good for 14 consecutive days.

It's slightly cheaper than buying a power pass outright. You may be able to get a power pass cheaper by buying the 2 day + 1 free that does not expire from Undercover Tourist (same link) then upgrading it to an annual pass at the park. But that requires a bit more leg work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter