Do I have any shot.....?

kimmy-man

Earning My Ears
Do I have any shot of getting HH at the 7 mo. mark for March? Not our home resort, but we want to go with the family form Ohio and this is much closer for them.
Thanks for your help in advance!

Absolutely, especially if you call day by day at 7 months. There are top Marriott weeks sitting there for most of March as we speak as an alternative.

That's exactly what we're looking for also, and a 1 BR. But we're slightly encouraged by the fact that when we did this 2 years ago (called for ressies at 7 months for March-in a studio), we got it. Then when we called back about 2 months before we went to upgrade to a 1 BR, we were able to get all except one night. So, if we were still able to book a 1 BR at only 2 months ahead for most nights, hopefully that means we shouldn't have any trouble at 7 months for the whole week. I hope!

I guess I forgot to mention that we would be looking for a Grand Villa. Will that make any difference?
Thanks, again!!

A grand villa may be harder.... Is this SPring break time??

I was able to book a GV in October at the 7 month window....

Keep us posted

Actually, there is a 2BR unit available through II right now!

Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort • DVH
Hilton Head Island, SC, USA 2 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
Full kitchen Saturday, March 05 2005/
Saturday, March 12 2005

Originally posted by kimmy-man
I guess I forgot to mention that we would be looking for a Grand Villa. Will that make any difference?
Thanks, again!!
That's a little different, You may need to get a 2 BR plus a studio but it never hurts to try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter