• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do I count infant as part of the party?

Crazy4Disney06

DIS Veteran
When making my ADR do I count my ds who will be 1 at the time of travel as part of the party? If I make reservations for 4 I have a lot more options, however if I add my ds as a guest for a party of 5 it narrows it down a ton.:confused3

Yes, you do have to count an infant when making the ADR. I just spoke to a CM about this because we were having a similiar problem (my ds will still be 1 when we go) with one reservation. It's because of the fire code capacity not the amount of room your 1 year old would take up. I know it sounds goofy, but I have read people on this board have upped their number (you would try for 6 people instead of 5) and gotten the reservation with a higher number which makes no sense :confused3 . I've also read on here that the online ADR system is "fussier" about odd numbers. Hope that makes sense! Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter