Do husbands ever listen to their wife?

I might be missing something here... but, if you knew there was a problem, why didn't you get it fixed?:confused3

Cathy

Cathy: Because I figured it was going to be a big expense & I wasn't making that type of decision by myself.

I can't speak for her, but in my house even if I KNEW something was wrong, DH would not be on board with fixing it unless he felt that something was wrong, as well. I'm sure that it wasn't cheap to fix all that, and when it comes to spending a chunk of change, both of us have to agree. I can't imagine paying for a repair bill like that w/o DH's consent.

That is exactly why I did not do it.

BTW believe it or not, it wasn't as expensive as we thought it was going to be. We only paid $1100. and that was for them to replace all the wood, reseal, etc. and for the new awning and roof vents. They also did a few little things that I asked them to do without charging me. I really thought it was going to be A LOT more, especially considering they quoted me $400-$500 to just reseal and do the regular maintenance on the roof.

I recommend Robbins Campers in Ormond Beach, FL :thumbsup2 if anyone needs anything done or are looking to buy a camper, motorhome, etc. They really are a great bunch of people. They also have a camping store and their not far off I-95.
I have several friends who have bought campers from them, and they say the same thing. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Not always, but they do hear us most of the time. It drives me nuts too!

When we discovered damage from past leaks in our first TT, I was about as mad as a busted hornet's nest. I "knew" it was going to be months of misery fixing all the damage (found evidence the roof had been resealed over an old leak with rotten screws under the seal) and was not looking forward to the work it was going to take.

Thankfully, I listened to my wife who said "Why don't we trade it in?". I do believe it was preceded and followed by several paragraphs of "Waa, wa, wah, wah wah - money we don't have - waah, wah wah beer, wahh"

I've been laughing at the title of this thread since you posted it! You are now the queen of the one-liner's!!
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Lucky for me DW has a good sense of humor and loves me or I would've been dead years ago :rolleyes:

Ya'll are Funny :rotfl::rotfl: At least I see I am not the only one with this same problem. LOL

I'm glad you were honest :rotfl:

Not that I do it on purpose but for some odd reason I just dont hear her right. Then a few days later I have this look on my face when she says remember we talked about it the other day. Now if it was something like car racing, tools, or camping im sure I would remember lol.

Going a bit blue here, but if a woman wants to get ANY man's attention, she just needs to use the word "****" or "sex". From across the room and into the next, all men within earshot of a female voice using those words will stop what they are doing, their head will swivel around, and you will have their full attention.

Just try it. I dare ya.

Whoops, I've tripped the censor. The work blanked out rymes with tube, or like the cheerleaders liked to say, Give me a B, Give me an O, Give me another O, Give me a B! What does that spell? ****!

Going a bit blue here, but if a woman wants to get ANY man's attention, she just needs to use the word "****" or "sex".
I don't know, at my age, telling me she ordered a large veggie pizza for the football game or Nascar race might work just as well.

What I tell my DH all the time..."You Listen...but do you really HEAR?" Ugh! Aggravating! Oh, and I've tried to get his attention with certain words...it gets attention for sure but he hears nothing after that...for HOURS! :lmao:

Yes, yes I do. Just the other day she was talking about somethingoranutter

to do with somekindathingahbob I dunno, but I was liste’n. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter