Do first time visitors ever get pin codes?

iwannago2disney

Earning My Ears
We have never been to Disney before and I haven't even booked our trip yet. We are looking to go mid to late April 2013. I have been anxiously waiting for Disney to put out a special or for me to be lucky and receive a pin code. My question is, do first time visitors ever get pin codes or is it typically people who have visited before?

On our first trip in 2010, we received a pin after we booked:cool1: We just called back and they applied the pin code.

Yes, anyone can receive a pin. There is no rhyme or reason to the things though, so don't try to figure them out! :goodvibes

Yep, I've received TWO in the past month in my sister's name and address and she's never been to DW. I, on the other hand, can't seem to get one after 19 trips! :rolleyes: My DH says it's because they know we'll go anyway.....

Thank you. I just wanted to make sure I am not hoping for something that has no chance of happening! My coworker got a pin today and I so wish I could use it!!!

I received mine before our first trip. Order the planning dvd and price out and save several different trips on the website. I know this doesn't work for everyone but we've never gone without getting a PIN code and this last free dining/35% off pin both my husband and I got it it TWICE. I run numbers and save vacations all the time on the website (a bit of an obsession some would say:rolleyes1) and it seems to trigger pins for me.

pigletto said:
I received mine before our first trip. Order the planning dvd and price out and save several different trips on the website. I know this doesn't work for everyone but we've never gone without getting a PIN code and this last free dining/35% off pin both my husband and I got it it TWICE. I run numbers and save vacations all the time on the website (a bit of an obsession some would say:rolleyes1) and it seems to trigger pins for me.

I am all over the site as well, saving vacations, deleting vacations, saving some more...checking my email again and again hoping that Disney finally will send me an email with an actual code that is a discount (they have been playing head games with me and have sent me two "codes" that were just regular rates!) so I guess one could say that I am obsessed too!!! C'mon Disney...send this girl a deal!!!!

We got a few in the mail before we ever even thought about going to DW. We ended up booking our first trip off of one of pin codes sent for Saratoga Springs. Then we were hooked!!!!:love::love:

There is no way for you to get a pin without being booked into their system in some way. So you have to either book a trip, order the DVD or set up an account and save some trips on-line. Either way you may increase your chances but there is no certain way to get one.

I received a pin three years in a row and haven't got one for at least the last three years despite going to DLR or WDW at least once a year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter