Do Disney Still Send you stuff in the Post?

Hi

Still waiting as well. We travel 7th : / they're will be no post tomorrow or Monday x

I just called....they said stays up to April 12th were posted yesterday. So should get by latest Tuesday! x

We go the 7th too - has come around sooooo quickly !!

YAY! :cheer2: Where are you staying? I can't believe it! Im now panicking as I thought I was organised..apparently Im not!! Have a great trip! :woohoo: x

We are staying Port Orleans Riverside ... Moving house TOMORROW so any holiday organizing has taken a back burner for the move - Its my 1st time to Florida so I'm mega excited ( the children think we are going to Spain )

OOHHHH WOW!! thats amazing!! they'll be sooo happy! Ive stayed in POR. its lovely. good luck with your move tomorrow and have a :wizard: magical trip! :earboy2:

OOHHHH WOW!! thats amazing!! they'll be sooo happy! Ive stayed in POR. its lovely. good luck with your move tomorrow and have a :wizard: magical trip! :earboy2:

Thank you so much, have a fantastic time as well and I look forward to hearing about it all when we return

Just jumping in here too but we also leave on the 7th and haven't received anything!

Really hoping it gets here by Tuesday if they were indeed posted yesterday!

I'm so excited :goodvibes

mrsjenks33 said:
We have 10 days till we go ( although 3 of those are non-postal days) and still haven't received anything.
I have contacted Disney twice and have been given the " your documentation will be dispatched 14 days before your departure" ... Starting to worry I won't get my disney gift cards in time !

Yippee. Arrived today!! x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter