do cruise points ever drop after being booked?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
We are cruising in Nov on points. Ive been reading that people who paid with cash are getting discounts. Is there ever any discounts with the points? Do I need to call? Or is there just a flat point charge and that is what all DVCers are charged?

They do drop and MS should credit your account but you might want to call to check.

I took the 7 day last November, and my DVC account was credited with over 100 points after Fall Fantasy was announced. They called to tell us we would be getting the points back. Initially, the points were left as reservation points, but when I tried to use them, they restored them to regular ones. We got a whole trip to DL CA with those "found" points. Anita.

after reading a post regarding someone being given 28 points back on their September cruise, I contacted DVC about our October one. I have just had an e mail back saying that credit is only being give to September sailings "at this time". I am hoping that means the offer may be extended to include other fall dates soon.( I live in hope :) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter