Do CLs ever go incognito?

Loves Disney said:
I would say that if a person plans on being kind of "grumpy" in a game (as only natural) then maybe the better thing to, instead of trying to risk getting grumpy to others on a CL account and rather get grumpy on a "regular" account, try and control the grumpiness on a more "personal" account. That is, try to be as calm and collected as a person. That way, regarding this issue, the person won't have to resort to a mule just to get away from questions because he or she feels that they are going to get grumpy on people.
Slightly Off Topic but time for a clever and humorous insight:

WHAT IS SO BAD ABOUT BEING GRUMPY???
now i am beginning to take it personal! I like being me :rotfl: :rotfl:

Maleficent2 said:
I think this thread needs to remain on topic...which was not a debate over CL's playing Mules for what ever reason but whether they :

Let's keep this thread to that discussion thank you.

ok...fine,

So what our conclusing was the girl that was in Scifi, was lying and she was evil...

and tha some cl use mules as play mule of get away of some pressures of vmk, mainly questions, and not really spying...

OP, I'm sorry it was turned around against you. I do not think it was right for the player in question to say they were undercover spying on people and then to report you.

The funny thing is, staff are not allowed to tell who their non-staff characters are. So when you see a player running around saying they are staff, it is an obvious lie.

Now in regards to CLs doing this...well, that's just dumb. What is the point of going undercover? I've seen values broken in front of a room full of CLs. They know we don't have "green...er...red ear magic." (Read: We cannot ban anybody.) So seriously? Why go undercover? Chances are they aren't really CLs but are thinking they'll get special treatment if somebody is gullible enough to believe them. And if they really are, well then...

LittleDragonErin said:
The funny thing is, staff are not allowed to tell who their non-staff characters are. So when you see a player running around saying they are staff, it is an obvious lie.

Now in regards to CLs doing this...well, that's just dumb. What is the point of going undercover? I've seen values broken in front of a room full of CLs. They know we don't have "green...er...red ear magic." (Read: We cannot ban anybody.) So seriously? Why go undercover? Chances are they aren't really CLs but are thinking they'll get special treatment if somebody is gullible enough to believe them. And if they really are, well then...

Also what is the point of going under cover and telling the world your under cover?! LOL :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter