• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do characters only sign official Disney autograph books?

jessgood1

Earning My Ears
I have heard that the characters will only sign the autograph books from Disney. Is this true?

Nope. I made our DS's from a 4"x4" memory book (scrapbook stuff) from Michael's crafts. The characters loved it because I had stickers and momentos from certain characters on pages and they loved signing their own personalized pages. ::MinnieMo

Definitely not ... my grandkids used 5x7 "Razzy Red" albums from CM.

We had the characters signed the front and back of the pages and now I am in the process of adding decorated photo pages in between the signatures (i.e. the pages I'm adding have photographs of the kids with the characters and stickers and colorful paper).

Just make sure they are big enough for them to sign. 2 weeks ago our 2 nieces came along with us and they had small notebooks and it was hard for characters to sign them. There grandmother ended up buying them each a Disney one on day 2.

No, I always have them sign T-shirts for DD. I have heard of quilt squares and pillowcases and hats. They willjust not sign anything that is on your body.

For the book, I bought a journal that had card stock paper and used different color sharpies.

besides size, they have problems signing if the book is not firm enough. They don't have tables and will have a hard time signing something flimsy.

My daughter brought with her a journal that we bought in the five & dime with a picture of Tigger on it. She has kept this book for the last few trips. She wrote down her trip reports and had the characters sign right in her book. It was great. When we were waiting in Town Hall for pictures we ran into the fairy god mother who loved the idea and was reading her past trips with her. It was magical. Gina

Nope. We were there last month and two girls were having the characters sign stuffed Pluto's instead of autograph books, we thought it was a great idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter