• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do any of the WDW resorts......

Oodalally13

DIS Veteran
Have a 2 or 3 bedroom suite. Not just room to sleep that many people. I mean separate bedrooms with a door.

So that means you either have to be a doc member or buy points from someone?
Many DVC units are available to book on a cash basis just like regular resort rooms. The availability can be limited as DVC owners get first crack at them. Renting points from an owner through a reputable broker will save tons of $$ though.

That's what I just saw. That's unreasonable for our trip. 4 friends going without their spouses but uncomfortable to sleep guys and girls in same beds and room. Guess we will have to go offsite to keep costs how we want it.

That's what I just saw. That's unreasonable for our trip. 4 friends going without their spouses but uncomfortable to sleep guys and girls in same beds and room. Guess we will have to go offsite to keep costs how we want it.

Why don't you just do two rooms at a resort of your choosing?

There are 3 women and 1 guy. Doing that works out great for 3 women splitting the cost of 1 room and hurts the guy with 1 room. If you divide the entire cost of 2 rooms by 4 people that isn't very fair to the 3 women sharing beds and what not. There's a resort we have stayed at when chaperoning trips that does a 3 bedroom/3 bathroom that's really nice and it works out to about $50 per person per day. For that I'd be willing to rent a car and pay parking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter