Do All Stars have Fridges????

lindym

Mouseketeer
Tallked to Disney Central Res today and was told that the All Stars now have refrigerators in the rooms? She said they are trying to get them in all of the rooms at Disney? Have anyone seen this for sure?

I called All Star Movies last week and they said it was 10 dollars a DAY to have a frig in your room, but a lady I know who stayed at the Sports said her's already had a frig in it when she got there, she isn't sure if they charged her or not. I know if my room has one I will be asking if I'm getting charged for it...

Jaime

Oh this would be cool! I would like to know the answer as well, we will be at ASMu in Oct. Last I knew you had to pay an extra $10 for a fridge.

lindym said:
Tallked to Disney Central Res today and was told that the All Stars now have refrigerators in the rooms? She said they are trying to get them in all of the rooms at Disney? Have anyone seen this for sure?

I was told last week that they were only complimentary in moderate and deluxe's. However, if you do not request one and one is in your room when you get there, you should not be charged. All that means is that they were lazy and didn't remove it when the previous family checked out. I have heard of this happening more frequently recently.

I wouldn't say a word, use it and if they charge you for it, ask the manager to show you your request. If you didn't request one, they will not be able to produce the request and you shouldn't be charged.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter