• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do all need to be present when purchasing FL Resident AP?

ukwildcat

Will always bleed blue. GO CATS!!!
Quick question:

I am going to be in Orlando on Thursday. Would like to purchase FL resident annual passes for the family. We won't have a chance to get there again for about 4 weeks. I want to purchase them now as I am worried about the price increasing soon. If I have my wife's driver's license, will that suffice in order to purchase the pass?

FYI, we're doing the 12 month payment plan, and I need to purchase these passes in person as I want to use my Disney Visa Rewards card for the initial down payment. No other way to use the rewards unless it is in person.

Hope someone can help. I've called Disney and not received a solid answer. Thanks so much for any help provided.

If you are doing it at WDW you will receive "live" APs and each person 18 or older must be physically present with their ID and proof of Florida Residency.

If you are doing it online you will rec3eive exchange certificates and each person may separately get their live APs; again when each person gets their AP they will have to provide ID and residency proof.

And have you tried to do the online purchase and enter the account number of the Rewards Card in the down payment section?

If you are doing it at WDW you will receive "live" APs and each person 18 or older must be physically present with their ID and proof of Florida Residency.

If you are doing it online you will rec3eive exchange certificates and each person may separately get their live APs; again when each person gets their AP they will have to provide ID and residency proof.

And have you tried to do the online purchase and enter the account number of the Rewards Card in the down payment section?

No, didn't think to try the Rewards card in the payment section. There is only 1 payment area, but I'll give that a go when I get home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter