Do all dining reservations require you to pay in full when booking?

cinderella73

<font color=magenta>I stand for strollers at wdw a
I was wondering if all dining reservations require you to pay in full when booking or if it is just Cinderella's Royal Table that does so? What about Akershus hall? And how is it compared to CRT? I might book that as a backup if I cannot book CRT .

When we were there in September we only had to give a credit card number to hold our reservation at Akershus. They did not charge our card, we actually paid in cash once we got there.
Opinions on Akershus can vary greatly. We have eaten there 3 times and have always had a great meal and wonderful character interaction. We wouldn't hesitate to go back there again.

Most dining reservations do not require payment in full when you make the reservation. However, some restaurants will take a credit card number to hold your reservation and charge you a fee if you do not cancel by the window allotted. Very few will require payment in full at the time of the reservation, and these are usually only the set price packages/restaurants.

If you are unsure, just ask the dining reservation agent when you are making the reservations whether or not you have to pre-pay. :thumbsup2

I'm going to mov this over to our restaurant board for you. We have a lot of great folks over there to answer all your questions :)

When we booked for our upcoming May trip - We only had to give CC to hold the ressie - did not have to pay up front - but we are on the Dulx Dinning Plan...

When we booked for our upcoming May trip - We only had to give CC to hold the ressie - did not have to pay up front - but we are on the Dulx Dinning Plan...

same here I just called this morning for my ADR and this is what that is what the girl told me too!

same here I just called this morning for my ADR and this is what that is what the girl told me too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter