DME to Contemporary

But that doesn't mean that was the same route the next trip, or the trip before, or the next day, or that your trip will be the same.

Last weekend it was: Poly, GF, Wilderness Lodge, then the Contemporary. On the return trip it was the Contemporary, GF, then Wilderness. No Poly.

Thanks so much for the info. I know it can change at any time ect., but it's nice to get personal experiences just to get an idea. Thanks again for sharing your experience on going and leaving, I've been looking for that kind of info. for a while.

Thanks so much for the info. I know it can change at any time ect., but it's nice to get personal experiences just to get an idea. Thanks again for sharing your experience on going and leaving, I've been looking for that kind of info. for a while.
But just to expand on kaytieeldr's answer, there could be 1,000 very different "personal experiences." It all depends on where people are going who arrive at the airport around the same time as you. If there are a bunch of people going to all the WDW resorts, then Disney will stick with the set zones and Contemporary will be in with Grand Floridian, Polynesian and Wilderness Lodge ... then again, if there are 30 people going to each of those 4 resorts, then there would be 2 buses at that time, each with only 2 of those resorts on it.

Drivers decide the order of drop-offs. The only exception to this is if Grand Floridian and Poly guests are on-board. GF gets priority, EXCEPT if there are also Poly guests, then Poly gets first. The "Poly first" thing is because if the bus went to GF and then had to stop at Poly immediately afterwards, it wouldn't be able to make the left turn into Poly in one movement, and would have to back up (a K-turn), so Poly goes first if GF is on-board.

The driver of our ME bus told us the order of the stops. As others have said, on our trip, it was Poly, GF and then the CR, followed by the WL.

Since my DH and I only had carry on luggage with us (nothing under the bus and no small kids), we got off at the Poly and took the monorail around to the CR. We were all checked in and heading to our room in the BLT before the ME bus made it to the CR. Saw the ME bus from the skybridge. Anyway, since there were several guests getting off at the CR, it was nice to know we got there ahead of the crowd.

You might not be so lucky, but it worked for us. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter