DME tickets came!

Dizneefamily+4

Wish I could live in Cinderella's Castle!
Woohoo! Is there anything better than finding that envelope in the mail with your DME tickets inside? Ours came today! And those lovely luggage stickers with "Polynesian" on them are such a sight for sore eyes! Made my day!!!:lovestruc

I love getting those! Ours will be here soon I hope. My husband and I are driving for the first time this year, but our boys will fly because they don't have as much time off. August 17 can't come soon enough!

I love getting those! Ours will be here soon I hope. My husband and I are driving for the first time this year, but our boys will fly because they don't have as much time off. August 17 can't come soon enough!

August 17 is my dh's birthday! We were there last year during that time and he wore the birthday button. Sadly, we'll be home this time by then. Enjoy your trip and I hope your (well your sons' anyway) DME tickets come soon too!

Just got ours a few weeks ago! Last week the booklet came! So excited... made my days too! :goodvibes Have a great time at the Poly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter