• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DME Luggage only experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Padric

Earning My Ears
I know there is a sticky about how to do a luggage only DME, but was wondering if anyone has actually done this and if so, did they hit any snags with it?

We're a family of 7 and renting a minivan at MCO, so not having to wait for our luggage would be very helpful.

That's the purpose of that thread - all related questions need to be restricted to it.

Not lecturing or criticizing.

Many have used that procedure and have had no problem with it. The luggage is in the room just as the DME book relates. Read the sticky. Questions about this generate a bunch of bitter debate on the thread.

Not to sound harsh here, but the stickie is there for a reason. This can get very heated, with much debate. Therefore.....I'm closing this thread. Any, and all answers can be found in the stickie at the top of the Transportation pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter