DLRP Quiz - Friday November 25th - Answer added.

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
Yippee - the weekend is here! DH is safely back from the back of beyond, aka Scotland :rotfl:, and we are all going to see Harry Potter on Sunday! :wizard:

Tonight I thought we would have a character question.

Please name these two characters

There will be one point for each correct name.

Question6175x142.jpg

Question12256x110.jpg

Pm sent

from sunny and 25°C warm egypt :sunny:

had problems with the net the last days but now try again to get some points.

greets Renate :wizard:

pm sent

We are going to see Harry Potter on sunday as well

Cyrano said:
Hmmmmm, very funny :rolleyes:
Now you know I was only joking! :)

DH can't get over the amount of snow he saw up there. We very rarely get snow in Bournemouth and when we do get it, it is very hard to make a half-decent snowman. He has brought back some brochures from the resort and it certainly looks very beautiful although I think I would prefer to visit in the summer!

Went to see Harry Potter today and thought it was brilliant!!!! Hope that all of you that are going to see it enjoy it as much as i did!!! :goodvibes
Minnie much ::MinnieMo

Well, that was another excellent round. :sunny:

There are a few of you who are going head to head, think I may need to devise a tiebreaker! :teeth:

These are the two characters:

Friar Tuck

Question6A600x450.jpg

and Pinocchio
Francesca has asked me to point out that he is wearing her tiara!

Question12A600x450.jpg

Thank goodness I put that one in at the last moment, since we had only seen Friar with his Sunday robes on :)
f14ef3e5.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter