DLR veterans visit WDW for the first time! September 2015 PTR (UPDATED 6/5 HE'S FINALLY HOME!!!)

Oh good grief, your lovely homecoming pictures made me tear up! I'm thrilled that your husband is home!

You were able to attend the 24-hour day - how fun! I hope you had a great time, despite the craziness! :D

Oh my gosh! Loved the homecoming pictures. So glad you hired the photographer.

I am glad he is back and enjoy these next crazy weeks.

Aww, your homecoming pictures are so sweet! I love the sign you made. The whole thing made me tear up a little. I hope you have a great time with him now that he's back and enjoy it! Don't worry about updating us here, we'll wait ;)

I'm glad you were able to enjoy Disneyland even though circumstances were not ideal at times. Love the pictures, looks like a blast! Oh my, the homecoming pictures and video were such a beautiful thing to watch. The video of your furbaby seeing your DH was so sweet, the love of a dog is so pure and devoted. Thank you so much for sharing these! Enjoy your time together and I look forward to hearing about your DL trip with your DH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter