DLR Scrapbookers... Have you ever used...

jernysgirl

<font color=darkorchid>I would say head to DL firs
Hey all DL scrapbookers. Does anyone have a cricut machine? How does it work for you when scrapbooking, especially your DL pages? I am thinking about maybe buying one and I want to get the Disney cartridges to go with but I haven't ever used the machine before.

I was an avid scrapper but kind of took a break for the past couple of years to take care of the kids.... :) :coffee:

Anyways... just was wondering how much anyone uses it for your DLR pages... TIA!

Oh my gosh-you will LOVE the cricut ones. I have done a few Disney ones and they just make your pages pop! Once you do one or two you are going to go crazy-trust me. You just customize everything to your trip-like I made a border of dog bones that was sweet. You won't be disappointed-have fun-Ginny

Oh my gosh-you will LOVE the cricut ones. I have done a few Disney ones and they just make your pages pop! Once you do one or two you are going to go crazy-trust me. You just customize everything to your trip-like I made a border of dog bones that was sweet. You won't be disappointed-have fun-Ginny

Yay! I was kind of hoping you would say they are horrible though... because now I am going to be spending tons of money on scrapbooking our trips to DLR!
:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

I love my Cricut!!! It's great for scrapbook pages, especially titles. But I love using the adhesive vinyl in it to do wall decor. I just finished doing the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse song for my DS bedroom, and it was so easy. You won't regret getting it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter