DLR REOPENING SUPERTHREAD (DL & DCA TBA; VGC POSTPONED; DTD OPENED 7/09/20 & BVS 11/19/20): KEEP CHECKING FIRST PAGE FOR OFFICIAL DLR UPDATES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a DL newbie and trying to read through all these posts to figure this out but maybe someone can help. I’m planning on visiting a friend near DL in the week between Christmas and New Years and wanted to spend a day or two in DL. Even if DL is open, is it likely i won’t be able to get tickets if I haven’t pre purchased tickets before Covid hit?

I’m a DL newbie and trying to read through all these posts to figure this out but maybe someone can help. I’m planning on visiting a friend near DL in the week between Christmas and New Years and wanted to spend a day or two in DL. Even if DL is open, is it likely i won’t be able to get tickets if I haven’t pre purchased tickets before Covid hit?
It's unknown at this point what is going to happen with ticket sales, AP sales, etc.

Thank you for this information. I originally had April 2020 res. Rescheduled 5 times and beginning of Sept cancelled our room. We bought tickets separately. I called and asked about this discount. Cast member was so nice. Since we had res during closure I was able to rebook and get discount. We are now booked for Grand 12/28-1/01😊
They called me last night about rebooking a trip. I moved my dates to Dec 28th. Discounts aren't applying after Dec 19th.
Interesting that the person above managed to get the discount applied well after 12/19 -- pixie dust?

Disney hasn't made any official announcements about new ticket sales yet. Keep following this superthread for official news on new ticket sales when the parks reopen. The first page has all the official announcements when they get released -- the top of each post has the latest update with the date of the newest announcement in red.

Just spoke with cm regarding the rebook. If you qualify for the rebook, you must rebook for dates before the end of this year as long as rooms are available. Also only qualifies for PP and GCH but not Disneyland hotel.

Reminder for everyone posting here: The title says it all. This Superthread is for official news and updates regarding the DLR reopening (DL, DCA, DTD, and hotels). All speculation about the reopening needs to go in the Disneyland Reopening Speculation Thread on the Disneyland Community Board.
This is not the thread to discuss
politics/politicians or your opinions about them. Please keep your posts non-political and on topic. Thank you.

On site hotel reservations cancelled through 10/16/20. First page has been updated with this information.
The DIS article:
https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-storie...shes-back-opening-for-theme-parks-and-hotels/
FWIW, the cancellations are beyond 10/16. Today DVC cancelled my 10/22 arrival at the Grand Cal.

EDITED TO ADD: I later spotted your edit on Post #1. I see that you've already stated that DVC reservations beyond 10/16 are included in this week's round of cancellations. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter