DLR is closing at 6pm on 10/14 Thursday WHY?

I'm new here - does Disneyland close early on Fridays only in the off-season? Does that mean shows like World of color and Fantasmic would only occur on Saturday that week?

What longtimedisneylurker said.

There's a lot of speculation that World of Color may run at least once nightly throughout the off-season. (And Halloweentime has been so busy lately, it's hard to definitively call it "off-season".)

Also, Disneyland and DCA generally run about the same schedule for Saturday and Sunday. If Fantasmic! runs on Saturday, then, weather permitting, it will almost always run on Sunday too (unless there's a Halloween party in the way, as might happen on or around Halloween proper). Saturday and Sunday hours for the parks are also very similar and often identical.

In the past, Fantasmic sometimes didn't run at all on the off-season, not even weekends. But I think those times have changed in the last couple years.

Good theory!

Looks like their last session at their conference ends at 5:30pm. If they then get on a bus and shuttle down to Disneyland, potentially their party could start around 7pm - giving Disney 1 hour to "turnover" the Park for a private event. Odd that a Disneyland event would not be mentioned in their conference registration materials though as it looks like it was last year.

- Dreams

Sadly after looking at the site some more I think their EVENT for this year is in LA http://www.solarpowerinternational.com/sepa2010/public/Content.aspx?ID=748&sortMenu=107006&MainMenuID=606 :sad1:

DLR is closing at 6pm on Thursday October 14th why???

I just got a phone call from Disney Dining who needed to reschedule my dining because Disneyland is closing at 6pm.

I know disneyland closes early on Tuesday and Friday by why Thursday???:sad1:

WOW is it a private party?:confused:

Help me on this one.
"It's a puzzlement!"

deborah_kerr_yul_brynner_in_the_king_and_i.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter