DLR Interview Questions

jessicake

Earning My Ears
Hi, I'm pretty new here so sorry for being so noob! I just wanted to get some advice on what to expect for the DLR phone interview. I'd love to hear any questions that people were asked or what to look out for. Sorry if this question has been asked, links to threads would be appreciated if it has! :b

Thanks so much!

I will be stalking this thread! My DLR phone interview is on Wednesday. From what I've heard, the questions are the same as WDW, but I will be interested to see if anyone can post their personal DLR experience!

What roles did you apply for? :)

I will be stalking this thread! My DLR phone interview is on Wednesday. From what I've heard, the questions are the same as WDW, but I will be interested to see if anyone can post their personal DLR experience!

What roles did you apply for? :)

My phone interview is on Wednesday too :)! I'm so nervous D: I'm also waiting for someone to post their DLR experience too :b I applied for Attractions and Photopass but I'm thinking Merchandise for my third! What about you?

x

My phone interview is on Wednesday too :)! I'm so nervous D: I'm also waiting for someone to post their DLR experience too :b I applied for Attractions and Photopass but I'm thinking Merchandise for my third! What about you?

x

I applied for Attractions and Merchandise as my top 2, but I also put Photopass, Front Desk, Bellperson, Food Service Greeter/Worker, Guest Relations, Guest Research, and Food and Beverage Hostess. I pretty much put everything I'd be even remotely okay with doing and went a little crazy :D

I'm really nervous too! I know I'm going to end up preparing all week and practicing over and over! But then the 3 week wait...I may explode! :sad1:

Do you think you'll be living in Disney housing and all that?

I applied for Attractions and Merchandise as my top 2, but I also put Photopass, Front Desk, Bellperson, Food Service Greeter/Worker, Guest Relations, Guest Research, and Food and Beverage Hostess. I pretty much put everything I'd be even remotely okay with doing and went a little crazy :D

I'm really nervous too! I know I'm going to end up preparing all week and practicing over and over! But then the 3 week wait...I may explode! :sad1:

Do you think you'll be living in Disney housing and all that?

Haha I think I put all of those too except the Food & Beverage D: I know oh my.. are you applying for Disney World too? I'm not so I have a feeling I'm going to be disappointed because I know Disneyland doesn't accepts very few applicants compared to Disney World!

I believe I am! I think it would be a great way to meet people :b

I just have my interview last night and it was easy. First they ask you a few questions to make sure you are eligable to take part in the program. She asked me why I wanted to take part in the CP and what I hoped to get out of it. How my past work experience would help me in the program. Then she got my role checklist and talked about what I picked. They asked me what my top choices where and then asked me what I thought those roles would entail. After that I was asked how I would handle a hard to deal with guest and how I have dealt with such situations in the past. She asked me how I felt about living in the apartments. Then she asked me if I had any questions and that was it. Like I said it was simple. Try to sound excited but not psycho haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter