• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DLR hotels and EE

disneegrl4eva

DIS Veteran
do they still allow you to do multiple ee days if you stay at the DLR hotels or has that been discontinued?

I just stayed at the DLH 3 nights ago and we had EE but on the tickets it said for only one day. I never tried to get in EE on the next EE day. Is it something they offer but dont say??

Lhk1617 said:
I just stayed at the DLH 3 nights ago and we had EE but on the tickets it said for only one day. I never tried to get in EE on the next EE day. Is it something they offer but dont say??

You can qualify for EE two ways: park Hopper tickets that anyone can buy will allow you Early Entry privilidges on one of your days. When you stay at an onsite hotel however, you are allowed EE each day it is offered regardless of what kind of ticket you have and if it has any EE days left on it. To use EE as an onsite guest, you need your hotel charge slip (not your room key) that shows your name, number of guests and the dates of your stay. They should have gone over that for you when you checked in. At the GCH in June, they gave guests a daily newsletter that went over EE, park hours etc. I am not sure how the DLH is handling things right now but they should at least tell you at check in.

We stayed at DLH in Jan, March and June and NOT ONCE did the CM at the check-in go over this with us. Luckily, I had read about it here on the boards so we knew about it and made good use of it when we could drag ourselves out of bed. It was so worth doing to avoid the lines, we will never miss another EE day again!

I still can not figure out why the front desk CMs are reluctant to pass on this important information?? Once time, I did ask what the days were and then they told me but they did not volunteer the info first.

Also, once I forgot the white charge slip and believe me, they will not let you in without it!! Luckily that time we were in the Sierra Tower and I was able to run back and get it very quickly. The CM at the monorail said that so many people were trying to get in with old hotel keys, they had to change the system to the white slips only. She was very nice about it and just had my family stand to the side so we didn't have to wait in line again. From her initial reaction though, it must happen a lot with people who don't "really" have the darn charge slip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter