DLR, GAC, 8 in our party?

Discussion in 'disABILITIES!' started by perugiagirl, May 11, 2012.

1. perugiagirl

perugiagirl Earning My Ears

Most discussion I see about GAC states you can have up to 6 in your party on the GAC. This year we are going to Disneyland with 8 of us. How will that work? Does any one have experience with this? TTA for your help!

2. wdw4rfam

wdw4rfam DIS Veteran

We had 7 and a few places let us go, the others we had to go in groups. Good for my son, who got to ride twice. Just ask.

3. SueM in MN

SueM in MN combining the teacups with a roller coaster Moderator

GACs are usually made out for 6 because most attractions have room for 6 in ride cars, waiting areas, etc. You will need to probably explain why you need a total of 8, so just be prepared (not because they won't give a GAC for more than 6, but because it is an exception to the regular).

As the prior poster mentioned, be prepared to split into groups of 6 or less if you are asked. When you show your child's GAC to the CM at the entrance, they will tell you whether or not you need to split. In some cases, they may just have the rest of your party go thru the regular or non-accessible part of the line.

Don't worry, the CMs will tell you what to do.

4. anonymousegirl

anonymousegirl DIS Veteran

I have seen groups larger than 6 being split up at DLR. AT least your son gets to ride twice.