DLR/DCA Swap. Postal.. Please post when you get your package!

Checking in:

I have 2 groups completed, one in process, and everything else in various stages of design and supply gathering.

I can't post pics right now since my internets have decided not to work. We think we need a new router. Currently using DH's work computer and it might take a week to get anything uploaded with his aircard...

I forgot to check in for Belle. She is in the process of designing her groups. She has most of her papers picked as well.

Planning has begun in ernest now and I have a couple of questions with alot more to follow I'm sure!
1) I was thinking of making corners with stamped shells on them for Ariel, thinking of the walkway into the ride. The stamps are from an old Stampin Up set. I dont color in my stamped work,I think they would look kind of antique~ie.

2) For food. Does anyone do a character breakfast? I have this really cute breakfast themed paper and I keep trying to fins a way to use it but it just never seems to happen.

Please let me know what you all think and of course I will show prototypes.
Thanks!

Oh! What do you all think of the Cricut Light carts? My absolute favorie is Laua but sometimes I think Im cheating. I usally make my own second layer.
In the surprise swap I am actually throwing something else in with what I had planned on making.
Thanks again!

Planning has begun in ernest now and I have a couple of questions with alot more to follow I'm sure!
1) I was thinking of making corners with stamped shells on them for Ariel, thinking of the walkway into the ride. The stamps are from an old Stampin Up set. I dont color in my stamped work,I think they would look kind of antique~ie.

2) For food. Does anyone do a character breakfast? I have this really cute breakfast themed paper and I keep trying to fins a way to use it but it just never seems to happen.

Thanks!

Oh! What do you all think of the Cricut Light carts? My absolute favorie is Laua but sometimes I think Im cheating. I usally make my own second layer.
In the surprise swap I am actually throwing something else in with what I had planned on making.
Thanks again!

1. That would work, are you stamping on colored paper?

2. we do breakfasts.

Thanks!

Thanks again!

We do character breakfasts often at Goofy's Kitchen, so it would work for me. :thumbsup2

Hello JCI!
We got home last Tuesday from our 2012 Magical Vacation. :wizard:
It has been very hard getting back in the swing of things, post Disney.
Acutally rather depressing. :sad1:
I am 1/2 way completed with my group. I will try to post pictures this weekend when I plan to finish them up.

MBitting said:
Hello JCI!
We got home last Tuesday from our 2012 Magical Vacation. :wizard:
It has been very hard getting back in the swing of things, post Disney.
Acutally rather depressing. :sad1:
I am 1/2 way completed with my group. I will try to post pictures this weekend when I plan to finish them up.

Thanks for the update!! It's always hard to come home from vacation!!

Hey everyone!
It's been really quiet over here for almost a week so I am hoping that everyone is just reaaly busy!
I have about 8 sets done so far with about 4 cut out and many others planned but I need some input, please.

I have the Small World Holiday group with 3 different ideas and would like to know which of these you all would like.

1) 6 differnt "signs" with different ways of saying Merry Christmas (M C, Feliz, Mele, Joyoux ? and such) these could also work with the walk way of the wreaths leading up to SW.

2) Gingerbread men. I would think that these also could be used with the parade but I was thinking of the ones inside the ride and they also have the show on the outside of the ride.

3) using the Storybook cricut cart making some general type ornament/snowflakey type things, you know how they have just some really pretty filler as you are passing into/ through each area.

Well, we all have to post our work by this weekend so I hope to hear from you all by this weekend.
Take Care!

Yay!!! So exciting! Wow...21st...that's sooooo soon! Tough packing for so many, huh?

Ya! Finally! After 2 years of searching, waiting, moving. We can do it. This will be our last move ever.:banana: I moved every 2 years for like the last 10 years. So this is no biggie. just working on getting rid of stuff and cleaning things out so that it can moved. Just off loaded 4 bags of clothes to various people :)

Need to get everything else ready to go to goodwill. DBF's cousin is buying the double stroller and a toddler bed, getting those things out of the garage!!:cool1:

Rachel here is my check in for 7/15 :)

I promise everything will be straight when I glue it together. All items have 1 layer of specialty paper, some have 2 layers. I will be inking some of the titles.

IMG_4144.jpg

IMG_4145.jpg

IMG_4146.jpg

IMG_4147.jpg

Squares for HMH and DCA:
IMG_4148.jpg

Squares for IASWH and Shields for Matterhorn:
IMG_4149.jpg

I am officially half done with cutting everything. All my paper piecings are designed and papers are pulled for my photo mats :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter