DLR/DCA Swap. Postal.. Please post when you get your package!

Those are absolutely adorable!! :goodvibes ....and I don't get any of them :upsidedow

I'll try to post some pics of the ones I've completed tomorrow! Work wiped me out this week....

Hi
I havnt heard opinions from anyone yet so Ive been thinking about it and ...
U1~ general Cars~ lyrics to Route 66
U2~ going places cart) I was thinking of attempting the Gas Pump.

I think Rachal liked the lyric idea.
I havnt figured out Luigi's yet. Going to play with that awhile.

Great work Lisa!

Ok, as promised, here are photos of the pieces I've done so far. I hope these work for everyone!! :goodvibes

Group DD3 - Pirates, Photo Mats

POTC.jpg

Group F4 - Big Thunder, Photo Mats

BTMR.jpg

Both sets of these photo mats can be turned either way when it's time to mat the pictures. I tried to make them so they could be used regardless of the photos' orientation.

Group R2 - California Screamin', inchies

CAScreamin.jpg

Group R4 - Mickey's Fun Wheel

MickeysFunWheel.jpg

Hope y'all like 'em!!! :flower3:

3 groups finished today

group O1 - hollywood backlot....the clapper is matted on silver shiny/textured paper and has a red sparkle dot....the film strip has vellum and red glitter paper

P1110813.jpg

group R1 - paradise pier....three colors of paper with popcorn and fun stickers

P1110812.jpg

group D1 - new orleans square -- double matted pieces with masks and fleur de lis....and bonus cricut cut fleur de lis

P1110811.jpg

Ok, as promised, here are photos of the pieces I've done so far. I hope these work for everyone!! :goodvibes

Group DD3 - Pirates, Photo Mats

POTC.jpg

Group F4 - Big Thunder, Photo Mats

BTMR.jpg

Both sets of these photo mats can be turned either way when it's time to mat the pictures. I tried to make them so they could be used regardless of the photos' orientation.

Group R2 - California Screamin', inchies

CAScreamin.jpg

Group R4 - Mickey's Fun Wheel

MickeysFunWheel.jpg

Hope y'all like 'em!!! :flower3:

Love these too!!

the clapper is just clip art..didn't have a cart with it

Loving everything that has been posted! Way cute!

I'm going to be completely unplugged the rest of the week, so I won't be around. Taking the teenage girls from church camping today through Saturday and won't have cell signal or even electricity :rolleyes2. See you ladies Saturday!

Thanks!! :goodvibes

I was beginning to get a complex :rotfl: .... everyone liked Lisa's stuff (as do I!!!)

Hope they're okay so far. I'm planning to work on more over the weekend.

:rotfl: Sorry I thought I had commented on it, but then when I looked at it last night I hadnt. :confused3 not sure if the board ate my post or if I forgot to hit post. It happens........... alot. :blush:

finished group L1 - tomorrowland

each set will have a different robot....the planet has silver stars and silver squiggles...the rocket has black and silver stickles

P1110814.jpg

group F1 - fronttier land

the sculls are distressed inked and the cactus' top layer is embossed

P1110815.jpg

group C1 - adventureland....the leaf has embossed paper.....the tiki is chalked with orange, brown and black

P1110817.jpg

group G1 - fantasyland....the crowns are glitter paper (blue, pink and purple) with gold shiny accent and the shields have the same papers....notice the diamond shape from the shield, I used it as a "jewel" for the crown

P1110816.jpg

I am finished with my groups....hope they all work for everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter