• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DLR Club level - rooms all in Adventure tower or not?

mmkenn

Mouseketeer
We are planning our first DLR trip for late August. We have stayed in club level at WDW many times and we see a great benefit (no need to debate) because I can send the husband out to get the kids fed while I take my time relaxing getting ready. It really makes my vacation nice because I have a quiet morning and the kids have eaten! Then I can grab a quick bite and a coffee "to-go" while we head out to the parks. My ideal location is to have our room on the same floor as the E-club, but I know this might not always be possible.

I have talked to multiple Disney travel people and have received 2 different answers. Are all the club level rooms in the Adventure tower or not? Does it guarantee anything if you book the "premium view- club" type room? If the rooms are also located in the 2 other towers, it pretty much removes the main benefit of the club/concierge level for me.

Thanks for your advice! I really appreciate everyone's posts which are getting me up to speed on the DLR!

...We have stayed in club level at WDW many times...
WDW has club level as special floors (or even buildings), but club "level" at DLR is just lounge access added to any room.
...My ideal location is to have our room on the same floor as the E-club, but I know this might not always be possible.
Many of the rooms (perhaps all) on the same floor as the E-club are Signature Suites.
So a room on the same floor is certainly possible, but expensive.
...Are all the club level rooms in the Adventure tower or not? Does it guarantee anything if you book the "premium view- club" type room? If the rooms are also located in the 2 other towers, it pretty much removes the main benefit of the club/concierge level for me.
The Premium View Club Level description is "Views of Downtown Disney District", which is generally the Adventure tower. It is possible that rooms on the end of the Frontier Tower might be consider DTD view, but many of those rooms are suites. Booking Premium View Club will likely "almost guarantee" a room in the Adventure Tower.
dlh_club.jpg

Thanks so much for the information! I can always count on the DIS folks for the right information! I will have to think this one through now....

Thanks so much for the information! I can always count on the DIS folks for the right information! I will have to think this one through now....
Some DLH experts should have some more information to share (I have more experience with GCH).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter