DLP park maps, please?

Bibbidy Bobbidy Boo

Dis Veteran
My husband and I are planning your first visit to DLP in March 2023, and I wondered if anyone from the USA who is heading there soon, would be willing to bring back an extra set of park maps for me, and mail them to me in NH once you get home? I would, of course, reimburse you for postage. A DIS member from CA did this for me prior to our first visit visiting Disneyland CA,, and it was SUCH a big help in planning- so much easier then downloading and printing the ones online.
I would truly appreciate this, if anyone is willing!
Bobette

The last time I was there they didnt have any paper maps but if they have some I can pick up some extra ones this week. I wont be in the US until Christmas time but you can have me as a back up plan.

Thank you very much for being willing to do that, if they have them!
If they don’t have them when you go, if you would please log back on here to let me know that, so I can keep the request open for others who would be willing to check, when THEY go, I would appreciate it.

Thank you very much for being willing to do that, if they have them!
If they don’t have them when you go, if you would please log back on here to let me know that, so I can keep the request open for others who would be willing to check, when THEY go, I would appreciate it.
I'll definitely update here, one of the vloggers I follow said there was a sign up directing people to the app, so it has been very hit or miss with them lately. I just want a 30th for a souvenirs.

We were there a few weeks ago, they had a handful left at City Hall, no separate ones with times on either. I believe they’ve stopped producing them now and encouraging you to use the app, we preferred the paper copies not keen on the app.

We are here now and no maps. We were told they are no longer printing them.

Yes, the news came last week. DLP is doing away with paper maps. So all they have left are the last in stock.

This is very disappointing to hear- it is so much easier to look at a large map than trying to zoom in on your phone. Looks like I will be hunting for a hi res map to download and take to Staples to blow up(my printer only takes letter sized paper). So far, I have not found a new one showing Avengers Campus on it. If anyone can direct me to to a site with one, I would appreciate it, please, and will also keep my request open for anyone who stumbles on any physical maps for mailing to me, if they would be so kind!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter