DLP merch online?

Purple Nightshade

Mouseketeer
Where besides Ebay can I buy DLP souveniers? I want to get a few things together for a treasure hunt to let someone know we are going!

Where besides Ebay can I buy DLP souveniers? I want to get a few things together for a treasure hunt to let someone know we are going!

I don't think they do a a mail order, I could be wrong. I remember my friend wanting the Christmas parade music and she tried everywhere, and had to wait for my visit to get her it.

Someone will know for sure though.

They do do a mail order service but there is no website/catalogue to browse through, you have to give them the specific details of the item you require so it's really only suitable for something you saw in the parks and forgot/couldn't buy whilst you were there.

Ebay really is going to be your only bet, or else you could buy something Disney-themed locally and jazz that up yourself. :)

Someone had the idea recently of using toys/objects which have an association with Disney films/characters to help someone guess where they are going

I cant remember exactly what the things were but it was something like a toy car (Cars)/ a clockwork mouse (Ratatouille/Mickey), a rubber duck (Donald),a tiara (Princesses) etc

or you could get objects where the first letter spell the word Disney or Disney Paris

They do do a mail order service but there is no website/catalogue to browse through, you have to give them the specific details of the item you require so it's really only suitable for something you saw in the parks and forgot/couldn't buy whilst you were there.

Ebay really is going to be your only bet, or else you could buy something Disney-themed locally and jazz that up yourself. :)

My DS wanted a I survived TOT T-shirt but they had run out of his size this weekend. How do I contact them about getting one??

He was disappointed so it would be great to get one for his birthday next week :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter