dlp booking query please

amacspad

Disneyholic!!!
Hi, it has been a couple of years since I last booked and normally i used to book the flights separately, this time I have booked a package through DLP but have had to do it as 2 bookings as i am booking for 4 of us and require 2 rooms, I clicked on the 'link bookings' bit but it has still issued 2 different booking numbers so not sure if they have linked or not, also how do I get the flight reference numbers I would need to look on the Air France website so I can try and allocate our seats (i remember this cant be done until 24 hrs before departure time}

Many thanks

Debs

You could phone Disney and ask to link the bookings giving them the 2 numbers you have. I would Disney will email you the flight reference, I haven't booked a package for years so don't know how they do it.

Thank you, I will give them a ring tomorrow! Looking forward to this trip, part 18th birthday pressie for my daughter and her bf, staying at sequoia again on 19th nov for 4 nights so should be nice and Christmassy! :goodvibes

Debs x

Thank you, I will give them a ring tomorrow! Looking forward to this trip, part 18th birthday pressie for my daughter and her bf, staying at sequoia again on 19th nov for 4 nights so should be nice and Christmassy! :goodvibes

Debs x

Sounds like a fun place to celebrate a birthday:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter