DLP Annual Passes question

small

Earning My Ears
I just need to get this straight before our trip is booked.

The overall view is:-

• that you should get an AP if you are going for 4+ days.
  • there are no discount sites for APs
  • the best deal is to buy a 1 day ticket when you get there and upgrading to AP straight inside the park. (Not confirmed)

Any advice or tips is good. Will be looking for tickets for 4 adults, 1child (3/4), 1 child(2/3) and a baby.

TIA

* that you should get an AP if you are going for 4+ days.

Yes, I think the break even point is about 3 days depending on how many in your party and how much shopping & eating you do

* there are no discount sites for APs

Thats correct.

* the best deal is to buy a 1 day ticket when you get there and upgrading to AP straight inside the park. (Not confirmed)

Makes no difference, they just discount the passes by the amount you paid at the gate. They also don't seem to accept hotel packaged tickets for a discount.

I tried to cheat by buying day passes with my shareholders card (15% discount) then upgrading to annual passes, they just discounted the amount printed on the tickets.

small said:
IAny advice or tips is good. Will be looking for tickets for 4 adults, 1child (3/4), 1 child(2/3) and a baby.

TIA

You'll need 5 annual passports. Under 3's are free. Note that there is just one price regardless of adult or child. If you are all at the same address you can get family discount :)

If you are a shareholder you can also get 15% discount as well as the family discount. :goodvibes

Family discount is only from 5 people now, new rules.

And normally no discounts can be combine, when they do your are lucky.

Choice for the Dreampas, the more expensive one, you have your money back in no time, with all the extra's.

Jeroen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter