DLH swimsuit drier?

Seems like a suit would dry in the sun in less than 20 minutes, if you flip it over at 10 minutes or so. Most of the times I have been to DL, the humidity is not enough of an issue to prevent anything from drying in an hour or two, when hung. YMMV

I normally hang my suit in the bathroom and it's dry in the morning. I assume they have coin operated driers guests can use for personal laundry. I know the suites in DVC section of GCH have driers in the unit. They were slow, stacking W&D and I assume electric (not gas).

I think OP means a little machine that you put your swimsuit in and it spins it dry. DLH doesn't have one of these, but they have the clothes line that you can pull across in the shower.

Thank you, Rubygoose. That's exactly what I was thinking of. Too bad they don't have one but a line in the shower is nice!

An aside... the drier you speak of, are the common in areas of high humidity? In Sacramento, my suit is nearly dry before I get back into the house, after getting out of my pool.

I did a quick google, apparently they are popular in gyms. Good Idea... i guess.

They have them at Aulani. They are perfect to use before a flight so you don't have to pack a wet swimsuit. Never seen them at the DLH though.

Yes, we use one at the YMCA and we just visited Great Wolf Lodge and used one. When we've visited Hawaii and didn't have a balcony it seemed to take over 24 for our suits to dry in the bathroom of our hotel. I hate to pack 2-3 per person since DLH doesn't have balconies to leave a suit to dry. Oh well, we'll make it work! I just can't wait to get there!

We used to live in Alaska and the laundromat there had a large one so you didn't have to dry your clothes so long in the dryer. I have also seen them at gyms. This is what we do, take an extra towel or two from the pool and bring it to your room. Take your suits and roll them up in the towel and gently squeeze the towel from the center to the outer edge. This gets your suit pretty dry and then just hang them across the line in the shower. They usually dry overnight. We also pack an extra two gallon plastic bag to pack our suits in in case they are not completely dry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter