DLH question

ShaunaM

DIS Veteran
Are there fridges in the standard rooms? Also what kind of coffee makers? keurig style or drip?

Thx

Its a keurig and you think the coffee is crummy?...Do they give you enough k-cups? or do you have to bring them?

Unless they changed them recently, I don't recall them being keurig style. They were regular 1-cup brewers with crummy coffee.

Did they do a roundup after the remodel and replace them all? I've been since they remodeled and they hadn't been changed. Maybe it's a new development.

I'm at DLH right now. Fridge and 1cup coffee maker. No pot, just paper cups. Haven't used it, we get coffee at the coffee shop downstairs.

The coffee makers take the pre-measured coffee packs single-serve style. The are NOT Keurigs. Not very good, but it was liquid caffeine for our 5am wake ups. :confused3

-Kevin

We stayed after the remodel. NOT Keurigs. Drip maker, you put one or two cups below, chose the button for one or two cups and it will drip into those. We had real mugs in our room, not paper cups.

For what it's worth, I've always been leery about hotel room coffee makers and their cleanliness. Whenever we stay at the DLH, I figure that since we're paying a gazillion dollars a night for a room, what's another few dollars to get a decent cup of coffee from the coffee shop right next to Goofy's.

I recall that up until a few years ago, they used to serve complimentary coffee in the lobby of the main building, on the table right across from the little gift shop, but didn't see it when we were there in February.

I am here now and they are coffee pack style not keureg and the fridges are typle have style/hotel and there are no microwaves

Jack

Sorry, meant keurig style in that it's pre-measured coffee. Stand by my opinion that it sucks :).

Really no fridges? The remodel pics in the DLH superthread said refrigerators in the big console/dresser thing.

Can we get confirmation of that?

We had a fridge in the Fantasy Tower in standard view, It's on the right side of the bureau where the TV and coffee maker are located. :confused3 It was a 'dorm' fridge, so it doesn't hold much. I'm guessing 2.3 cu. ft.

-Kevin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter