DLH Children's Activities

Alex2kMommy

<font color=purple>I'm going a little nutso myself
I was just on the Disneyland website, looking at the page comparing the 3 onsite hotels. All 3 hotels indicated they had children's activities, but the only ones I have heard of are at the GCH.

What children's activities do they have at DLH? Thanks.

We'll be staying there for the first time in a few days. A far as I know kids/people may feed the koi fish in the pond at certain times in the day and race motorized boats in water(for a fee, I think). There's the pool as well. I don't think there are any organzied events like at GCH (storytelling, scavenger hunts, etc.)

Ah. Yes, I was thinking of things like the storytelling, and was unaware of anything like that at DLH. I may ask upon check-in, in case they have some sort of kids' activity book or something. Thanks. :)

Will you please let me know if they have any Disney Activity books for the kids at DLH?? We are going in june and are trying to make a bag of things for the kids to do....

TY​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter