• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DLH Afternoon High Tea reviews

We had a great time. The food was very good. They allowed us to swap out sandwiches. Scones were great. We loved learning about various teas, and I loved the carmel tea they offered! They allowed my adult daughter to order the child's tea and add a glass of Fairy Tale to it. She really liked that. The truffles were great!

Wow! For what they are charging, you should have complained, just as if you were served stale or undercooked food in any restaurant.

Normally we would have alerted management to the problems. But we were with friends who were first timers to DLR and were having a wonderful time. We didn't want to rain on their magic. We just know now that there are more enjoyable ways for us to spend our money at DLR.

Normally we would have alerted management to the problems. But we were with friends who were first timers to DLR and were having a wonderful time. We didn't want to rain on their magic. We just know now that there are more enjoyable ways for us to spend our money at DLR.

That was really gracious of you to keep quiet for your friends' sakes. Sorry you didn't have a better experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter