Dland brain

smilnjen

Mouseketeer
I can't get the place out of my head! I LOVE it there :goodvibes . I am now addicted and need another trip.... ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo
So I was thinking maybe a december trip just me and DD4. What are the best/least busy times to go in december? What kind of specials do they have around then? I live in oregon, so have to fly....anyone previously get some great deals for December on flights, hotels or tickets???

Was that your first time going?

WE went to DL in december in 2007 December 14th 15th and 16th
Its beautiful with all of the holiday decorations!

But very crowded at night!

We were there in 07 at the same time as EAC5981. It was really nice but it did get crowded. It was gorgeous at night...loved the huge tree!!

I know how you feel :goodvibes . Two days after I returned from my trip, I booked my next one:rotfl: It's addicting.

We're looking at going 12/8-12/11, I hope it's not too crowded, I can't wait to see DLR at C~mas time!

We went December 5-9 in '07, and it was really nice! We must have gotten good airfare from Seattle, b/c we wouldn't, nay, couldn't, go otherwise.

No, it wasn't my first time going. The last time was 4 years ago and before that I was just a kid....Like I'm not still a (big) kid haha! :lmao:

I guess you could say I've "rediscovered" it. I really think I LOVE it more now than when I was a child. It must be that I can appreciate every little detail now and, Oh, how I love the details. :wizard:

I have only been back since late sat. night. I think about dland all the time since I have been back and am planning ways to save up the $moolah$ to make the trip. DH thinks I'm nuts...not that he doesn't like DLand, he loves it too...but I'm nuts about it now...I haven't even begun looking for pins....I just KNOW I'd spend to much.... :rotfl:

So would y'all say the first or second wk in December is a good one? Is there advantages to booking this far in advance, or better to wait and see what specials come up?
:disrocks:

I guess you could say I've "rediscovered" it. I really think I LOVE it more now than when I was a child. It must be that I can appreciate every little detail now and, Oh, how I love the details. :wizard:

That's exactly how I feel, now I feel like I could go there all the time.

I think we might be disney twins. :)

Are you planning on booking a package or just getting room and tickets separately? If booking a package, you can generally change things before final payment, but they do have the option of charging you a fee (though both times we changed our package they didn't charge us...once we decreased what we were paying, and the next time we increased it).

If you book a hotel now, just be sure to read through their cancelation policies, be sure you understand what you are getting when you book it, and depending on what the policies are, you could most likely change or cancel it if something different comes up later.

Now that you know you love it, you are going to get APs on your next trip, right? Assuming you didn't do it during the trip? Get them for next December, then plan another trip that falls totally inside 365 days from that trip, and you've got two yearly trips on one AP, which is going to be a better deal than tickets twice, plus you've got the discounts on food (and merchandise if you get at least one Premium AP) (just watch out for blocked out days with the Deluxe)

We got there right after the Candlelight Processional madness as well as the two CM party nights where they close DL very early. Crowds were very doable until the 9th, when things started to get more and more crowded as the weekend approached. Others have said that the next week was fine, but to me it didn't LOOK like it was going to be fine, it looked like it was going to be more crowded. :) But until we find someone who was there BOTH weeks in '07 we won't know a good comparison. :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter