DL Hotel Grand Ballroom Thanksgiving Dinner Changes 2016

milestogo

Disneyland Local
Heads up everyone, there are changes this year at the Grand Ballroom! Reservations opened this morning for the DL hotel T-day dinner. You must pay in advance when making the reservation and there are NO annual passholder discounts for any level pass. Total per person over 9 years old is $101. 94 (this includes tax and gratuity.

Very cool, are there any performances, or shows of any kind that go on during dinner or after? Or is it just the food?

It is a massive buffet with character greetings around the room. There is a live orchestra that plays off and on. It's lovely, we've done it for over a decade.

Yep. Threw me for a min. Thank goodness I had the money to cover my entire party! Also- the website says it lasts until 6pm, but the cm I talked to on the phone told me it was until 5pm

The last reservation is 545p, they usually leave it open til about 730p.

I love the band and all the photo ops....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter