DL Dream Suite Tour - Didn't receive confirmation email

allison k

I'm a lurker, not a poster!
I never received a confirmation e-mail from the Disney Dream suite tour and the phone number just has a message. :guilty: We're going today and of course I left my # at home! :mad: Can someone tell me (pm okay) where to go for the tour so I can check to see if they have a list and hopefully be able to get in.

Thank you!

Allison

Sorry,:hug: we were there yesterday, too bad you didn't post sooner. Did you get to see it? We met by the Tarzan Treehouse/side of POTC. Hope you got to see it. We didn't get our email until Wed. night and one of our guests was not on there. When we called on Thurs. to find out what happened, they said "sorry, nothing we can do" so my DH decided to skip it so my DS's friend could go.pirate: . Still had a great time, just wish DH could have been there. I hope it worked out for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter