DL and Anaheim Angels

sueg

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Is DL offering any special packages to get tickets for the Anaheim Angels? We want to see them during our Aug. trip. If there are no specials, do you think the GC can help us get tickets during our stay? :bounce:

Tickets are usually pretty easy to get. The Angels usually never sell out. You can buy tickets on Tickemaster.com (with an additional handling fee) or go by the Angels box office. It's a really nice stadium. Unless someone has traded in some good seats I'd recommend trying the upper view tickets (on top) because you get a really nice view of the entire field and don't have to pay too much.

As for specials if you have a Disney Club card they sometimes run specials for certain games (tickets and food). I'd also go to the Angels Baseball site and see if they're running any specials right now. Have a great time!:)

Thanks, mettlerca!
Everyone tells me that the Angels rarely sell out, but we are planning to catch them playing the Yankees. I know that can increase the crowd size. I dislike all the fees for Ticketmaster (we call it Ticketmonster) and I think I'll take your suggestion and just swing by the stadium, in advance of the game.

I found my DC coupon, which give one free Angels ticket for each $10.00 upperview ticker purchased. Amazingly, the date that we are planning to go to the game is the ONLY blackout date for July or August. I wonder if something is "up".

I'm going to be arriving in Anaheim August 26th and plan to see the Angels and the Yankees play that afternoon. I think that's the last game of that series. MY girlfirend and I are both baseball fans so it seemed only natural to tie a game into a visit to DL :D

We love tying baseball to Disney. When we stayed at Vero Beach(DVC), we went to Dodgertown. Saw the Dodgers play the Mets. Last March, we travelled from WDW to Legends Field in Tampa to see the Yankees play the Texas Rangers. Next March, we are going to try to get tickets for Atlanta Braves spring training, which is at Wide World of Sports, at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter